Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here are a few upcoming horse activities. These are things that Dennis and I participate in and we are having a ball so I’m inviting you to come join us.


There is sorting every Thursday at the Silver Buckle at 7:00. Sign up starts at 6:00. $20 for 3 goes and we are usually done by 9:00 or 9:30. This is an easy and friendly bunch with some really good cow work.

This Friday, the 13th, Silver Buckle is offering a class to introduce your horse to cows. This will include some basic sorting stuff. The cost for this lesson is $20 per horse. Call Maryjo at 360-260-8932 to reserve a spot.

On February 21st there will be a sorting Clinic and on the 28th is a Sorting Jackpot. Call Maryjo on these also to get the particulars and to reserve your spot.

All of these are great activities to get you and your horse in shape for spring.

It is coming!!!! I can see my lilac bushes coming to life. I know the snow has been pretty but I am ready for spring.

See in the arena,

Jody

No comments: