Saturday, March 7, 2009

Where is everyone?

Out and about enjoying their horses, I hope.


I'm back in Plano, Tx with my son and his family. We went down to MD Anderson in Houston for the first recheck for Triann's cancer. Praise God it came back clear and the doctor has extended her next visit from 3 to 6 months.



Preparing for this trip (doing gramma sewing) and being here for 2 weeks has kept me busy. I'm sorry that I have not kept up to date on all the goings on. I'm headed back this coming week and I'll hit the ground running and get back to keeping ya'll updated. (notice the Texas talk?) Oh yes, and my laptop died while I was down here and even Geek Squad couldn't fix it :( so I have been using my DIL's computer. Talk about a wake up call. I do depend on that piece of technology but thankfully I did back it up just before I left but it has really been tough not having it available.



I will add that today is the third day that it has been in the 80's and most of the time down here I have not needed a jacket. Loving it but I am ready to head back and get back to Dennis and our horses and sorting on Thursday nights.

Stay tuned....
And Blessings to you all,
Jody





No comments: