Sunday, January 17, 2010

Flying Horseman

I received a link to a video of Lorenzo, the Flying Horseman in my email this week. I have seen it before but it is still breathtaking.

I wanted to find a link that you all could see so I did a search and found several more videos. Each one has something a bit different but still incredable pictures so I'm sending these along also. There are several more so if your interested, just Google Lorenzo and have fun.

In the water in the south of France

Flying Horseman

Free horse

Equitanna 2007


This one is an interview with Lorenzo. If you don't speak Frence, just turn the sound down and watch some amazing video.

If you know of someone who does speak French, ask them to traslate this interview and pass along the script. I'd love to hear it.

Jody

No comments: